Consultant for People with Leadership Responsibilities
When was the last time you were able to discuss your current questions about management in an open and honest manner? When were you last able to really say what you think? When was the last time you were able to speak without being judged?
Or would you like to organize your thoughts?
- A question has been puzzling you for some time now, but you don’t know where to begin.
- You need some advice.
- You don’t want to hear, “But the answer already lies within you.”
- You don’t have the words to express what it is that is bothering you.
We approach your questions from the bottom up and work directly on the foundation and structure of your leadership style and the impact you have on others. You can talk about how a building is decorated, but the appearance says nothing about the foundation and structure. And when we talk about the durability of a house, we aren’t talking about its décor, its appearance. We’re talking about foundation and structure.
What is your foundation, your structure like? Is the outside appearance in conflict with the inner? Is your design just fine, but the structure not (quite) complete?
Managers appreciate having a consultant by their side (some also call them coach or sparring partner), and that is what I would like to be for you.
For your preparation for a session with me, be aware that I
- Like to ask uncomfortable questions
- Give direct and open feedback
- Say clearly what I notice and see
Facts about Eberhard Jung
- Born 1955
- Married since 1983
- 2 grown daughters
Education and Occupation
- Consultant and Court Jester (1994-today)
- Managing Director of persolog international GmbH in Hofbieber (2008-2017)
- President and CEO of persolog north america corp. in New York, USA (2008-2016)
- Managing Director of persolog Great Britain Ltd. In Dunoon, Scotland (2008-2016)
- Freelance Sales Representative and Real Estate Agent (1991-1994)
- Father and stay-at-home dad (1988-1991 full-time)
- Studies of Protestant Theology in Wuppertal and Munich (1980-1988)
- Final secondary school examination at Siegerland-Kolleg Siegen (1979)
- Employed at Stahlwerke Südwestfalen, Siegen (1976-1977)
- Paramedic (Civil Service 1975-1976)
- Employed at Stahlwerke Südwestfalen, Siegen (1974-1975)
- Training as an Industrial Manager at Stahlwerke Südwestfalen, Siegen (1971-1974)
Fair and square – a couple ...