Things always seem to happen when you least expect them. The same is true for stress. And each one of us deals with it in a different way. Some bury their head in the sand others want to go through walls. The German Stress Report of 2012 shows, that already 43 percent of all employees in Germany state that job related stress is growing. Many feel left alone and don’t know how to handle it. A non-productive way of dealing with stress does not only cause a bad atmosphere, it also leads to people falling short of their true potential. This Masterclass will help you as a leader to find a productive way of dealing with your own stress. It will also show you how you can support your employees when they for their parts need to find an adequate way of dealing with stress.
Keep your goals in mind
- Realize the impact of your personal stressors on yourself and on your employees.
- Recognize potential stress in your team at an early stage.
- Understand which resources are available for you and your employees to deal with stress in an adequate way.
2 days Masterclass and 3 telephone coachings – lots of room for content
- Get a deeper understanding of the basics about stress and the latest findings of stress research.
- Analyze your personal stressors and your personal stress behavior.
- Get to know strategies to reduce the pressure during stressful situations for both yourself and your employees.
- Try everything out in a small group.
- Reflect your learning during 3 half-hour coachings on the phone after the Masterclass.
Learn within a small group
You will work together with only 6 to 10 other leaders.
Work in an exclusive atmosphere
The Steigenberger Drei Mohren Hotel in Augsburg (steigenberger.com) gives an exclusive setting for this Masterclass.
20.-21. Oktober 2016, from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
1.400 € plus VAT (1.666 € incl. VAT)
Each Masterclass includes
- 1 Online Self-Assessment Inventory “Stress Management”. Each participant will receive his or her online login-code one week before the Masterclass. You will receive your report during the event.
- 1 Participants Manual “Stress Management for leaders”.
- Catering during the Masterclass.
- 3 half-hour coachings on the phone within 3 months after the Masterclass.
Masterclass „Stress Management“
Right to withdraw: You may withdraw from this contract without any costs within 6 weeks prior your Masterclass. A later withdrawal is only possible upon consultation with the organizer.
Guarantee: We carry out each Masterclass regardless the number of participants.
Costs: This price includes all above-mentioned services. Each participant bears the additional costs such as expenses for travelling, accommodation, breakfast, parking etc.
Hotel: This hotel has special offers for participants up to six weeks prior the event. If you want to take advantage of this please contact the hotel directly.